Sunday, November 17, 2013

Priced/Priceless essay

Priceless
Going to the movies with dad: This is important to me because I don’t get many good times with my dad. We are always just too busy to do things usually so whenever I get the chance to spend time with him like that, it’s priceless. It’s also something we both enjoy and look forward to.

Sitting by a fire with friends or family: this is important to me because I really like fire, smores, and warming up in general. No matter if I’m with friends or family, it usually always creates good memories. And usually fires are at cookouts or parties, not only do I like those but I also enjoy meeting and getting to know new people.

Giving mom a hug: this is important to me because I never gave my mom enough hugs. I have good memories of just hugging her and not letting go. I would give anything to give my mom just one more hug, making it priceless.


Priced
PlayStation 3: this item is important to me because I use it weekly or possibly daily. I usually spend at least a half hour of my free time using it. It was a gift from my family and I like being grateful and using it. My brother likes to play with me and I can spend time with him and my friends without physically being there.

Bed: this is important to me because I spend over a quarter of my life using it, if not more. If I didn’t use it I would be exhausted all the time and I would never be able to focus on anything. I also love sleeping and waking up refreshed and ready to go.

Phone: this is important to me because I also use it very often. I use it every day to listen to music and to communicate with my family about important things. I also use it to talk with my friends about not so important things. You can also say things over text that would sound pretty weird in person.

Although there are things that you can buy the can mean something and be important, or could just be something you enjoy, they really have no comparison to priceless moments that are sometimes impossible to re experience.

From the priceless list I would choose the sitting by a fire to write more about and from priced I would write more about my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment